The LPKF S63 is small computer-controlled milling machine that is meant to mill blank printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Before-you-get-started – you MUST read this before using the LPKF
- LPKF-Sop – How to use the dang thing. Keep this open as a reference as you route your board.
- Design-rules – How to design your board, including LPKF capabilities
- LPKF-Maintenance –Includes changing bits, tool collet, et cetera
- LPKF-Supplies – Bits, PCB materials, et cetera.
- LPKF-Troubleshooting – When things go wrong
- Material Safety Data Sheet for related products