The LPKF S63 is small computer-controlled milling machine that is meant to mill blank printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- [[Before you get started]] - you MUST read this before using the LPKF
- [[Design rules]] - How to design your board, including LPKF capabilities
- [[Plated-through hole hacks]] - How to fake having plated through holes
- Actual plated through holes - How to actually make plated through holes
- [[LPKF SOP]] - How to use the damn thing. Please reference this as you mill your board.
- [[LPKF Maintenance]] - Including changing bits, tool collet, etc.
[[LPKF Troubleshooting]] - When Things Go Wrong.
- [[LPKF supplies]] - Bits, PCB materials, etc.