Quesant Atomic Force Microscope; qscope 250
SOP Under Construction Modes: contact, intermittent, magnetic force microscopy Resolution: 4 nm. Liquid scan Variable temperature of the sample (20°- 250° C)
About this Machine
- Investigations on thin films
- Investigations on biological samples
- Studies on holograms
- Investigations on polymers
- Investigations on metal surfaces
- Characterization of semiconductor surfaces
- Studies on dielectrics surfaces
- Investigations on semiconductor quantum dots
- Quesant was bought by Ambios Tech which which is currently owned by KLA-Tencor, all three companies have misc resources on this microscope. You can find the features, technical data, and specifications here.
This instrument holds a suspended slab of granite and microscope. The granite and microscope must remain balanced. The granite slab which the microscope is mounted on is very heavy, do not move the microscope or the table it is on! Moving this microscope and/or the table can cause failed suspension of the instrument which can result in instrument damage and personal injury.